Re: Iris tigridia

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris tigridia
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:13:37 -0700

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Any chance of getting seeds from
Iris tigridia to share through the SIGNA seed exchange, if they're
not already spoken for?

As for Iris verna, if it growing well in a pot, have you considered
a large wooden planter. I use a number of them located in varying
amounts of sun/shade for plants that I don't think will like the soil here.

   Ken Walker
   Concord, CA USA
   USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14

Jim Murrain wrote:

> I know it's a bit out of focus, 20-30 mph winds again today. But I  have
> seen so few pics of this rare sp. I thought it was worth posting. An entire
> flower is about the size of a quarter.
> Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
> Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
> Greater Kansas City Iris Society
> Member, Pony Express Iris Society

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win