--- In iris-photos@y..., "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@m...> wrote:
> Thank you, Randy!  Has anyone grown it even close to a Z3?

I grow it in zone 3b, northern Minnesota.  Bought it from Sutton's
last year.  The tough bugger made it through the most severe winter
we've had in many a year (intense cold with minimal snow cover early,
then intense cold with adequate snow cover later - more snow two days
ago, but 50 today).  I doubt if it will bloom this spring, as the deer
are keeping every bit of foliage trimmed off of nearly all my irises
so far.  If the trees don't leaf out soon and provide some natural
forage for the deer, I don't hold out much hope for iris bloom.  But I
am impressed with any iris that could survive this last winter up here
after planting last summer - and so far it looks like most of them

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win