[PHOTO] TB: LOVE THE SUN (?) | Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:00:59" />

Re: [PHOTO] TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [PHOTO]TB: LOVE THE SUN (?)
  • From: BARRYBLYTH@bigpond.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:00:51 -0000

Hi Linda,
Yes, it is Love the Sun, One of Lesley Blyth's  It is an extremely
strong rebloomer here and in many places in the world
Barry Blyth

--- In iris-photos@y..., Linda Mann <lmann@i...> wrote:
> I stopped by to see what was blooming over in Greenback TN at Edith
> Vinyard's garden - bought this lovely, which she said is LOVE THE
SUN
> (Blyth 1989ish).
>
> Does the ID seem reasonable?  The looks remind me of BAYBERRY
CANDLE a
> little bit (one of LTS's recent ancenstors).  She had a list of the
30
> or so irises she is still growing, I am just not totally sure she
was
> matching up the right bloom with the right name.  No pollen, or I
would
> have saved some.
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM