Re: RE: Cast Ashore

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Cast Ashore
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:30:58 -0700

Christy, Are you concerned with the extra cost of the phytosanitary
certificate or just receiving plants. I don't believe there is a problem
with receiving them but perhaps the cost of getting the phyto. cert. may be
additional. I have sent plants to France and Germany and I had to supply the
phyto. cert. and send a copy to the recipient. In my case since I am not a
commercial gardener there was no cost to me and consequently none to my