Re: CULT: after the flood

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: after the flood
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:15:14 -0500

The little iris look good . Do you do anything for the grass and other
growth around them? We hand weed and we did put preen out one year but it
didn't seem to do much.
Son has just moved into a new home where the flower beds including iris are
full of bermuda grass and weeds. He heard about something called Vantage
that he is going to try to find and see if it works. Supposedly you just put
in bed and it kills the weeds but not the flowers??
We have a barn that looks like the one in your pic out in back of our veggie
garden! No animals in it just building supplies we have stored there.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6GDALA/VovDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM