Re: Sdlg.2K-106

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sdlg.2K-106
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:05:33 -0800

What a beauty!!  You must be having such fun checking out all of your new
seedlings.  I don't have any seedlings to check out this year, only because
my son did not plant his iris seed.  I am having fun checking each day to
see which iris are blooming.  We are having 86 plus degrees, almost too hot
for the iris, cooling tomarrow they say.  Enjoy Spring, Bonnie