[PHOTO] Blooming Arilbreds | Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:04:28" />

[PHOTO] Blooming Arilbreds

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blooming Arilbreds
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:00:06 -0700

Hello all!
        This is my first year growing Iris (in El Paso, TX) and my first
year growing Arilbreds ANYWHERE! All my AB's came from the gardens of
Luella Danielson. . I still have quite a few yet to bloom. They are SO
lovely. . I especially like EMERALD FANTASY. . the "emerald" color is
underneath the falls!!
Doris Elevier
USDA zone 7b, Sunset 11
Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,