Re: Aril med rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Aril med rebloomer
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:35:40 EST

Thanks for your intelligent prospective, Harold.
I concur in general with your comments. A hybridizer should seek improvement over what exists. Then, refine those improvements. Unfortunately the question becomes, "What constitutes improvement?" Therein lies the enigma.

Bill Burleson 7a/7b
We have enough people who tell it like it is--now we could use a few who tell it like it can be. -  Robert Orben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor