[PHOTO] Tiger Iris | Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:14:24" />

[PHOTO] Tiger Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tiger Iris
  • From: "Jim Murrain" <jimmurrain@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:11:42 -0500

    Hi all, a seedling of Iris tigridia bloomed today for the first time.
This has much better spotting then my original plant. I think it's pretty
cute. To paraphrase Darwin 'Survival of the cutest'.

Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
Greater Kansas City Iris Society
Member, Pony Express Iris Society