[PHOTO] Star Master | Mon, 8 Apr 2002 02:28:29" />

[PHOTO] Star Master

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Star Master
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:28:18 -0700

Last year my club ordered a bunch of these to sell at our fall rhizome sale.

I cannot praise this iris enough!!!!

EVERYBODY I know who bought one has been extremely pleased with it.  It grows well and is very pretty.

Once again, no matter what I do, I cannot get the color matched correctly on this flower.  It is deeper, richer, and more royal purple-violet than in the pic.

Star Master
TB
Dunn, R. '86

Patrick Orr