[PHOTO] Sambuca in Guest Bed | Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:19:05" />

[PHOTO] Sambuca in Guest Bed

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sambuca in Guest Bed
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:18:44 -0700

too new to find in checklist or R&I
Blackest iris I have every seen in the Phoenix area - and it doesn't fade!!!!  Today was in the 90's.
Here is a picture I took in one of the R15 Spring Trek 2003 guest beds owned by Joyce and Avery Poling in Sun City, Arizona. Blooming today.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image