[PHOTO] Re: Re: In need of D-Camera advice | Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:54:48" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: In need of D-Camera advice

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] In need of D-Camera advice
  • From: <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:03:46 -0500

I'll turn it over to someone else as I use a Mavica and you have checked out those things I would check out myself.

Sorry I can't help more but we both know someone out there will have the expertise to help you

> From: craigiris@ipns.com
> Date: 2002/04/15 Mon AM 11:05:38 CDT
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In need of D-Camera advice