[PHOTO] Genetic Burst NOT | Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:52:32" />

[PHOTO] Genetic Burst NOT

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Genetic Burst NOT
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:30:57 -0700

OOPS, I wrote down the wrong name on this one.  Thanks to those letting me know.
The iris in the photo is NOT Genetic Burst but actually
Shockey '94
28" M.  Medium light orchid violet.  F. with very large and sharp near-black pointed signal; beards old gold.  Seraph's Jewel X Queen Sheba.  Arilian Acres 1995.
The signal is not very pointed I must say, but it does have a more triangular than half round look to it.