Re: arils and view

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] arils and view
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:18:00 -0400

Absolutely lovely mountain view behind some very beautiful irises! Thank you for sharing!
I have been admiring the blooms on Poetry in Motion in my garden today. This year they are especially large and shall I say bright even for a pastel iris color! Your pic makes me want a digital too....maybe someday.
Donna Lockman NC z7

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor