I need some help with identification

  • Subject: [iris-photos] I need some help with identification
  • From: Harry Wells <hlwells@humboldt1.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:46:53 -0700

Dear Iris Photo Group:

I just signed onto this list.  I need some help. 3 years ago, I planted 80
something irises, all nicely labelled with plastic labels and a chart.
Well, our terrier puppy decided to dig in the beds one day, and you guessed
it, some areas were really rearranged and it was hard to reconcile with the
chart.  I did what I could, but I'm sure I have some of my irises
mislabeled.  Is it acceptable to the list to post the names of my irises,
and if anybody has a photo of one of them, from a catalogue or their own,
perhaps they could send me an attached .jpeg or.gif file privately since we
don't want to choke up the list.  My email is hlwells@humboldt1.com.

I guess this is really a question for the moderator.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.