Re: What's blooming

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What's blooming
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:44:28 -0700

Harold, On my screen your photo was about 4" X 4" and very clear. When I first started to send photos I believe someone complained about mine being too large. Then I asked how to make it smaller and was told how.  Since then I do not believe I have sent overlarge size photos. I was happy to learn and comply. No hurt feelings. Hey, we can all learn something everyday of our lives. Please continue.

Francesca