Re: IAW1 (OGB)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IAW1 (OGB)
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:32:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/02 2:35:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, romaru@libero.it writes:

IAW1 : ( Sheik (OGB) x Focus (TB) ) X Esther the Queen (OGB)

This is my hybrid , he isn't very handsome , but great for me , because sprouted from the only one seed gotten from this cross.

Roberto Marucchi
ITALY

Thank you for sharing all your photos. I think it is kinda nice that the World Wide Web makes this kind of sharing possible.

Catleen Campi
Stockton ca Zone 9+ and average annual wind speed 9mph

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor