Re: requesting information

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: requesting information
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:28:53 +1000

>This year the Iris on the left mutated.....
>  Could this be just a fluke of nature or has a new plant developed.  >Tom

These photos remind me of photos I have seen in text books of iris blooms
affected by herbicides. I believe they are the same iris, and one has had a
dose of roundup.
Hope that solves the mystery,
Cheers, Jan Clark, with the correct subject heading this time :-)

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM