[PHOTO] Re: Violet Shimmer | Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:34:51" />

[PHOTO] Re: Violet Shimmer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Violet Shimmer
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:39:01 -0700

This time the first thing I did was attach the file. I was planning on finishing my catalog now however bed would seem to be the more intelligent choice.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762