Re: RE: Lemon On Ice

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Lemon On Ice
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:13:32 -0700

Oh well. I have a name for clumps like that. It is "For immediate sale". I
rather liked it until I found it wasn't correct. However looking at the real
Lemon on Ice, I think I would like the real one better anyway. The clump is
in bloom so maybe I will get it sold. When I get a customer to ask about a
misnamed clump, I try to set the price low enough to get a buy decision and
I go get the shovel.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road