[PHOTO] Re: Re: Lemon On Ice | Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:26:21" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Lemon On Ice

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Lemon On Ice
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:29:42 -0700

The first one I posted is Not Lemon on Ice and as of today it has a new home
where it will be appreciated. I have a number of yellow and white
combination medians that are newer form than Not Lemon on Ice so I wouldn't
miss it. As a commercial garden owner, my philosophy on unknowns bearded is
that if I can't identify it quickly from something blooming in my garden, I
get rid of it quickly. I have limited spaces even though I have a lot more
land and unknowns are a waste of a good space. A customer wanted some
medians in pots. I had some clumps sitting in flats that I did not get rid
of last fall. I sold those and the yellow amoena at a very reasonable price.

Here is another yellow amoena, Protocol; Keppel 1996.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762