[PHOTO] Re: I.Korolkowii | Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:23:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: I.Korolkowii

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] I.Korolkowii
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:18:21 -0500

Wow! So that is a pure blood aril! I am so blown away by this pic, that now I am about to decide not to try to grow arilbreds, after all. I am not sure I would ever be satisfied now, when comparing it to this image in my head. What a spectacular flower!

Bill Wells

Roberto Marucchi wrote:

Iris Korolkowiibrown and green variant Roberto MarucchiBorghetto di Borbera (ALESSANDRIA -PIEMONTE) 40 miles northerly from GENOAITALY

n:Wells;W. I. (Bill)
adr:;;Rt 1, Box 118A;Summersville;MO;65571;USA
fn:W. I. (Bill) Wells