Re: NOID help, please.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NOID help, please.
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:47:43 -0700

I just did some photo comparisons and it is really close to Lightning
Streak.  Mostly Lightning streak is a bit darker toward the base of the
falls and on the standards, but that could be culture, soil, climate, etc.
The pattern and form of the flower matches, don't know about coloring and
form of the green parts though.