[PHOTO] Re: Other Seedlings | Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:40:55" />

[PHOTO] Re: Other Seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Other Seedlings
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 07:36:56 -0700

<How does it grow?  Are you thinking of introducing it?
<do you have more seedlings you can show?
Margie, not sure how it grows yet, it did not bloom with the 2 year olds
last year, so this was a surprise this season. It actually has real branches
with high bud count, at one time 5 flowers open at once. A friend of mine
who has been hybridizing for 50 years and evaluates my plants likes it.
Yes, there are more seedlings that I can show, the good
ones are few and far between.
This is the last flower on the sibling to the other seedling I sent earlier
just beginning to open, not a flattering picture, but enough to give you an idea of the color.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor