Re: ?Midnight Oil sdlng

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ?Midnight Oil sdlng
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:10:15 -0700

<hensler@povn.net> writes:
> I love the contrasting beards. Very nice!

I was fortunate enough (and thrilled to death) to have Keith Keppel
visit the garden a few weeks ago while he was in Southern California.
He mentioned (don't quote me exactly) that a black with white beards
gives a black iris a complete different look than a black with dark
that with just a beard color change, can change the whole appearance of
an iris.

Because of the contrast I think they do, it just gives blacks a
different garden appearance as compared to blacks with dark beards, and
that just a beard color can make the difference between distinctive and

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!