Re: Valentine's Day TB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Valentine's Day TB
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:29:43 -0700

Title: Re: [iris-photos] Valentine's Day  TB
On 4/7/03 5:31 PM, "Gerry Snyder" <gerrysnyder@attbi.com> wrote:

Vicki wrote:

> It looks more like roundup type damage.

That was sure what I thought, too, but I don't know what freeze damage
looks like.

Gerry

Well, it is possible, I occasionally use roundup, but I have never had a problem as a result of it. (I have gotten pretty good with it. Low pressure, large droplet, and windless time of day generally means no spray drift). I wouldn’t call it freeze damage because we didn’t have that much freezing weather this winter. We had a lot of ups and downs which often causes short distorted blooms and stalks.

No definitive answer.

John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor