Re: IB: Fruit Cocktail

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IB: Fruit Cocktail
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:29:44 -0700

Dana Brown wrote:
> Fruit Cocktail - Keppel - 1997 - IB

This one survived for me, and bloomed each year, but did not create a
carpet the way IB's are supposed to do (in a climate with real winters,
which ours lack). It is a prime example of the benefit of a consrasting
beard, at least to me. The beards and falls set off each other, and make
the totality much more interesting than either by itself

American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!