Re: Seedling Pics - Randy & others

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedling Pics - Randy & others
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:15:12 +0930

Most elegant Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 10:55 PM

One more for today then I am out in the garden.  this has turned out to be
one of the greatest parents in our reblooming program, throws many different
bi color, bi tone, selfs, ameonas, neglectas etc.  Most rebloom.  I am
probably going to introduce this one next year.
Seedling # L-66 Mariposa Skies X Jurassic Park.

  I too enjoy seeing others seedlings.  Do you have any more photos of some
of yours?  Anyone else out there photos of seedlings to share?

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!