Re: TB: Persian Berry

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Persian Berry
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:54:05 -0700

The iris (Persian Berry) lightens to more of a raspberry pink as it ages.  The true color when it first opens is more raspberry purple as the photo portrays. It's lovely through all of it's stages!  The shoulder markings are dynamic and more or less remains the same color.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9