Re: TB Kelat Skies

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Kelat Skies
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:29:08 -0500

BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:
> << Here's what I see in my garden today . . . . >>
>
> Pat,
>      Is that the Iris KELAT SKIES covered by that darn white stuff?

Yessir!  That's Kelat Skies - which has yet to bloom for me. I'm
keeping my fingers crossed for this year.

The difference from Tuesday to today is that ALL that snow is gone and
it's nearing 70 degrees!  Ah Spring in Wisconsin - today might just be it!

--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM