Went nomail

     I am still here, but did manage to get in and go nomail.  This computer
went to the shop, and the verdict is that it is aging, and could die at any
time.  If anyone wants to contact me privately, feel free to do so.  I will
try to respond as best I can.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida, USA
USDA Zone 8b        Sunset Zone 28

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!