Ooops for Blast

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Ooops for Blast
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:09:31 -0500

So sorry about the wrong name on Blast.  That is really In A Flash - Black -
2001 - IB  My server went down last night and I was unable to correct it.
Thanks to everyone who caught it both privately and publicly!!
I am currently typing in the dark while we experience 70 mph winds and no
electricity.  Love my laptop!!

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS