COMP: - Not able to view off line

  • Subject: COMP: [iris-photos] - Not able to view off line
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:06:50 -0400

Today I received 26 messages from iris-photos that I could not open.  They
should have had .jpg files attached but the file had been converted to a
.txt file.  The majority of these images were from Dana Brown and james

I had posted an message (SPEC: Unknown Orange Beardless) that I recieved in
the same post.  I could view that one off-line.

I was able to go to Yahoo groups to view them but as I only have 1 phone
line I don't keep it tied up by the computer so have opted to have them
sent to me as e-mail attachments that I can view off-line.

Can anyone tell me what happened?  Is this what people have had happen when
they say, "Did Yahoo goof again?" and I wonder what they are talking about?

Mickey Corley
Bethany OK

Zone 5  - Center of OK

I missed my photos for my daily cheer this morning