Re: TB New Tomorrow

In a message dated 4/16/2003 9:23:17 AM Central Daylight Time, DPT2328@attbi.com writes:

Beautiful - where can I purchase one of these? Thanks!

Diane Thormahlen

I purchased New Tomorrow from North Mississippi Lakes Iris Society club sale. FYI: They are having a flower show April 26 and in the past have sometimes taken iris orders for Sept. delivery at that sale.

I do not usually sell irises but do trade. I trade for pretty much any registered TB I do not already possess.

You should also consider Ascii Art as a companion iris. It is an improved version of this pattern and blooms later. Planted together in close proximity demos this pattern/color combination over an extended bloom period sometimes lighting the spot for 7 full weeks in a hot southern climate.

Send your address off list if you would like to trade.

I trade because I ran out of money before I ran out of pretty irises to spend it on.
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor