Re: TB Starple

In a message dated 4/17/2003 8:57:06 PM Central Daylight Time, jetace1289@yahoo.com writes:

This is for Bill...isn't she lovely again this year.

For sure this is for Bill! It's still full of wow pow for me. Mine here is not near so grand. I have one small bloom at the terminal end of a stalk. But now next year..... mine will be as pretty as yours. I think mine would have done better this year but I liked your last year picture so much I babied mine from the time it arrived. Good food, no weeds, great soil. Everything a favored child could ask.

I'm gonna treat it like it really is one of mine this coming year. You just watch mine show out then.

Wonderin' if mowin' grass real purdy like that in your picture's background will help my irises look like yours?.... hummmm....... I need a lawn mower.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor