Re: Re: TB Seedling - 2nd one

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB Seedling - 2nd one
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:09:29 -0700

It's every bit as nice as the first (yellow with white) one. Nice work. Personally - I like the form on the first one better.  And it looks as if the first one has somewhat of an orange edging on the falls.  I like that feature too.................... makes it a little more dramatic.  Is that orange edging really there? Do either of these rebloom?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9