Re: pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] pictures
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 02:13:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/03 3:16:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, otisbird@fix.net writes:

I've also lost the Yahoo advertisement pictures.  I don't miss them, but do
miss the iris pictures.  I will  have to work on this...since it seems to be
only my machine who isn't showing them.

Setting your email to text only will avoid most Virii but means you automatically strip off attachments,embedded pictures, and Yahoo spam.

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor