[PHOTO] Irisarians | Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:30:32" />

[PHOTO] Irisarians

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Irisarians
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:38:25 -0700

Here is a pic from the Region 15 meeting and trek in Phoenix, AZ.

I think of it as Beauty and the Beast, Times Three. From left to right
the beauties are Margie Valenzuela, Francelle Edwards, and Kathy
Chilton, and the beasts are me, Hall Bradshaw, and Patrick Orr. I am the
only non 'Zonie, and Hall is the only one who is not a regular
contributor here.

Gerry
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@attbi.com
American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director