[PHOTO] HIST: Idenification of White Iris | Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:01:07" />

[PHOTO] HIST: Idenification of White Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HIST: Idenification of White Iris
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:54:31 -0400

Can someone help me identify this iris which I purchased before 1950.  I
bought National White, The Capital, White Ruffles and White Spire.  From my
records, I suspect it is White Spire but could not find an image of it on
the Internet and do not have a picture of it prior to the loss of its
identity.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK

Zone 5/6 - Center of OK

DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ZKLNcC/pEZFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM