[PHOTO] RE: TB: First garden visitor this spring | Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:14:00" />

[PHOTO] RE: TB: First garden visitor this spring

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] TB: First garden visitor this spring
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:12:04 -0500

Harold,

            Good eyes, I couldn’t make out any buttons, and still can’t.  Oh well!!  That diamond shaped head can also be found on a hog nose.  Not identical but close, especially when you step on one in the garden <G>.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS

Malevil Iris Gardens