Re: Dsc01336

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Dsc01336
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:27:06 -0700

Bonnie,
Thank you for the nice picture of Men in Black.
Yes it was huge @ 17.78 x 13.33 inches.
The other pictures, it looked like you attached
the file path to your C drive/documents/picture.jpg
Which made the file path incorrect for us, since
we can't go inside your computer.
You just need a few more clicks to get just to the picture
you want, then attach.
Anyway I'm waiting to see Sheer Fantasy 2001,
I just bought it over the weekend in a 1 gallon pot
with a bloom stalk for $5

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/2gGylB/TM