Re: SDB: Being Busy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Being Busy
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:03:20 -0400

Linda, I have been going back and forth between this photo and your seedling
photo, and I certainly see enough difference in them to warrant the
introduction of your seedling.  As Walter said, the fact that it blooms out
of the foliage is a big plus, and I also see enough difference in form and
color that I don't think it would be mistaken for Being Busy.  Have you sent
it to anyone besides Walter for trial to see how it behaves in different
climates? I will join Christy, and offer to try it here, if you like.

Judy Hunt