RE: What do you think?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] What do you think?
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:10:58 -0700

Mike, I like all your iris seedlings and would buy many of them if I had the time, energy, etc to add them to my already too big collection.  I especially liked the big blue you posted a couple of days ago with the description of its perfection and yet the doubt that the world needs another blue.  I say if it will do well in my garden, in my climate, I do need it.  I have a long list of notable blues that have not done well here.