Witching

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Witching
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:34:37 -0000

I asked a while back about sources for Witching.  One person told me
I could find it on his garbage heap!!! lol  But I liked the
Schreiner's 2002 catalog picture of this iris.  Am wondering if
anyone has it growing in their garden and could post a picture.
(Sometimes catalog colors are a little deceiving.)  Even though they
don't have it in the catalog this year, they have informed me that
they still have it and I can order it --- if I decide I want it, that
is.

Jean

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/2gGylB/TM