Re: Zebra Nights and Canadian Streaker... in Ottawa

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Zebra Nights and Canadian Streaker... in Ottawa
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:36:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2003 10:01:08 AM Central Daylight Time, rives@rogers.com writes:

I figure I will post a shot of each once per week to give everyone an
idea of how our season is progressing.

I look forward to seeing these. Hope you take them from the same angle so I can recognize the progression of each fan. Much appreciated project here. I do not often see the light chlorophyl concentration one of the emerging leaves in CS exhibits here unless the foliage was buried and then uncovered. Is that the case here? Or, is the difference in our latitude causing this effect? Do you observe this often?

Bill Burleson
PS/FYI for some AOL users. Most of the photos that some of us have been having difficulty viewing/receiving are downloading but are not decompressing correctly. I was successful in viewing these photos by right clicking on the thin line in the post where the photo normally appear in my browser then clicking "save picture as." The pic can then be viewed normally at the location you saved it to.
Smiles from a some irritated computer SARSgru.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor