[PHOTO] TB: Historic Unknown | Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:35:50" />

[PHOTO] TB: Historic Unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Historic Unknown
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:35:17 -0400

Our daughter bought her first house last fall.  She loves flowers, iris in particular (we reared her right).  There is an iris in bloom now in her yard and, of course, its identity is unknown.  I looked through the HIPS photos and found a couple that it might be -- Gudrun and New Snow.  Does anyone have an opinion as to what it is?  I will send two more photos in another email.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image

JPEG image