Re: What do you think?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What do you think?
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:03:41 -0700

I am looking forward to eveluating this one as part of the class I am
going to give on judging seedlings in the garden on Saturday at the
regional meeting. I hope the rest of the plant is as good as this
appears to be in the picture (although the standards seem a little short
in the picture, but that could just be the perspective) Pick out some
other good ones.

Mike Sutton wrote:

> Can't decide if I like this or not.  It catches my eye but...........
> Need some input from other eyes.
> Thanks
> Mike
> Fashion Designer X Come To Me