Re: Alabaster Unicorn TB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Alabaster Unicorn TB
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:59:20 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/2003 5:43:38 PM Central Daylight Time, judyhunt1@bellsouth.net writes:

What a great photo, Bill!  Wonderful photo of Answered Prayers, too.  Your
weeds are much more beautiful that ours are. Sniff...

Thanks Judy. I liked this picture a lot. Before sendin' it I had it on the sceen and was admirin' it. I often talk to myself. I was sayin' "mmmum" and "mmum I love that!" My wife asked when I was gonna put her picture on the computer. Between us, she don't care much for me stayin' on it much as I do. I told her to go ahead and put her horns on and I would take her picture right now. She went to visit my daughter.

Weeds? Wildflowers! Yea that's it wildflowers and native plants!
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor