[PHOTO] CULT: leaf rot | Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:39:01" />

[PHOTO] CULT: leaf rot

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: leaf rot
  • From: "Fleurdelis/Acorn Hill Publishing" fleurdelis@snowcrest.net
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:30:23 -0700

Hello:

I'm not sure if this will work since I've never posted to Iris Photo before.  Does anyone know what this stuff is and how to treat it?  It seems to start at the top and work itself down to the leaf base.

Thanks for the help,

Sandra Archibald
Southern Oregon

JPEG image