Re: Oops again Night Attack and weeds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Oops again Night Attack and weeds
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:48:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2003 8:05:34 PM Central Daylight Time, randysiris@juno.com writes:

Bill,
Hope you don't mind my 2 cents worth.......
Don't know where you got that or what it is,
but is sure isn't Night Attack

Lord no! This type of obsevation is much, much appreciated here. Bed map was wrong. Try NIGHT MAGIC (Kegerise 1989) pretty sure that is right.

My appologies to those who have downloaded and filed.

My appreciation to Randy!

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor